It is our goal to strengthen and expand partnerships with Church, faith and community-based organizations throughout the country, as they provide critical support to people in need.
1) To provide technical expertise, counsel, education, training, workshops, seminars, and support in putting Faith-based organizations in action.
2) To disseminate information and news to churches, faith-based and other neighborhood organizations with respect to grant opportunities and programming changes.
3) Work in a collaborative fashion to coordinate (FBO’s) with local, State & Federal agencies.
4) To increase collaboration and coalitions among the faith-based and community organizations that are trying to address some of the greatest social service needs in our country today.
5) To provide up-to-date information regarding legal court cases, Federal legislation and the Religious Freedom Restoration Act